BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR A GRANT LISTED BELOW:
1. Before you begin writing your grant, click here for a look at a sample online app, and tools and tips to help guide you through the process. Print it out and use it as a checklist as you compile your grant. Missing information will mean your grant will not be eligible and therefore, denied.
2. Grant opportunities are listed by name of the grant or fund soliciting applications, the application due date, and the county in which they are offered, however you may sort by any category using the arrows at the top of the columns.
3. For more information on any of the grants listed, simply click on the name of the grant to be directed to that particular fund’s page.
4. Upon submission, you will receive an e-mail message confirming that we have received your application. All applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM on the due date. We encourage all grantees to submit applications early!
Note: applications are not compatible with Google Chrome, please use an alternate browser. We apologize for the inconvenience.
* This fund is currently only open to Janesville non-profit orgs applying to the Alvah Lloyd & Lulu Lloyd Charitable Fund (within the Community Enhancement Fund) to benefit needy and disadvantaged children in Janesville. No other applicants are being accepted at this time. Please check back.