An inside look at your fund.
DonorCentral is your 24/7 online connection to information about your donor-advised fund at the Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin. Now you can securely access your fund at any time that’s convenient for you for that inside look at how your gift not only makes a difference to the cause or causes you care most about but leaves a legacy for future generations.
This free, password-protected service enables you to:
- View and download quarterly fund statements
- Monitor your fund’s market value
- Access gift information, which is updated daily
- Recommend grants online
- Research charities based on their name, geographic location, focus area and tax ID
- Receive funding opportunities in your area of interest
Please be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information on Donor Central.
A letter will be sent soon to all donors with donor-advised funds that assigns your login information: user name and password. If you have not received it by the end of May, or have questions or need assistance, contact Mary Wileman, Controller for Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin at (608) 758-0883 or email@example.com
Click here to go to DONORcentral.